A 90 day conditional registration scheme For Historic, Left Hand Drive and Street Rod vehicles.
Members of Mount Lofty Rangers 4WD Club are eligble for Club Registration of Historic, Left Hand Drive and Street Rod vehicles through the club thanks to the efforts of Chris Grear.
Chris has provided some notes on the process:
- Inspect vehicle and make sure it meets the criteria for Club Registration. If previously registered bring current registration information including current permits for modified vehicles.
- Complete MR334 form and original to owner and copy retained by Mount Lofty Rangers 4WD Club
- Log book supplied to vehicle owner and explanation of the use.
- Record and retain a copy of MR334, Certificate of Exemption and Statutory Declaration if needed.
- Record the Log book Serial Number on the Certificate of Registration along with the date of issue, the Club Stamp and sign the certificate. Retain Copy of Registration papers as proof car was registered at log book issue.
The following resources are available for your convenience.
If you require more information or would like to proceed with a Club Registration, contact
Chris Grear firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary, Mount Lofty Rangers 4WD Club